Cancellation and Return Policy
Thank you for shopping at Urbanfeast website. If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase. We invite You to review our policy on cancellation and returns. The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Urbanfeast, Sundarapuram, Coimbatore -641024,Tamil Nadu, India..
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Urbanfeast website, accessible from http://urbanfeast.in/
- Foods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Foods from Us.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 24 hours without giving any reason for doing so. The deadline for cancelling an Order is 24 hours from the date on which You have placed order online. In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, you must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: http://urbanfeast.in/
- By phone number: +91 8754774433 , +91 8754668844
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the cancellation confirmation. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
There no option for return for ordered foods.
If you have any questions about our Cancellation and Returns Policy, please contact us: